My creativity and craftiness tend to outstrip my space, so I do occasionally put models up for sale. Any customs listed below are by me unless otherwise specified. I do not guarantee show quality, although my work has won in photo show and live show classes. If you are interested, please email me at leah koerper at gmail dot com. If you are interested in purchasing a model featured on my blog but not listed here, feel free to email me.
I may be willing to trade customizing services for some items on my want list.
My ads are also listed on MH$P under vendor Leah Koerper
- I take Paypal and occasionally money orders
- I will sometimes ship internationally
- I do accept trades – please see my want list
- I will combine shipping and always try to charge reasonable shipping fees. I am willing to refund excess shipping costs if requested.
Sir Barton Racehorse Ornament – $20
Out of package, excellent condition. 2004 Limited Edition, hard to find.
Stablemate/Chips Bodies – $3 each
- G2 Running TB, stripped
- G2 Running TB, some customizing, no mane/tail
- G4 “Endurance” Arabian
- Stablemate vet – $1
Schleich and Safari horses – $4 each
Quarter Horse stallion, bay, prepping started, logo removed
Icelandic stallion, bay pinto
Pony mare, flaxen chestnut
Falabella gelding, leopard appaloosa
Lying Haflinger foal, flaxen chestnut