I am always looking for more bodies to customize and paint! I will take models in good condition as well as with chips, cracks, and even breaks.
All models must be inexpensive, since I generally won’t spend more than $20 on a single body. Most likely this means I’ll never own many resins, but I love to trade for them so I keep a list. If you have any of these for sale at a wonderfully low price, do let me know. I am not daunted by chips, cracks, breaks, flaking paint jobs, etc. Customized resins are okay too.
I may trade customizing services, finish work, or custom props for items on my want list. Please inquire.
Most coveted items are in bold.
Breyers: Breeds of the World Andalusian, 2013 A King’s Mount
CollectA: Shire Mare, Hanoverian Stallion, Dartmoor Pony
Maggie Bennett’s Pewter Micro Minis: Kat, Rolling Horse, Kladruber Stallion, Artan, Sahir
- Brigitte Eberl: Kaltix, Malik
- Candace Liddy: Mini Domingo
- Chris Jolly: Baby Doctor Bill, Nurse Ratchett, O’Doulle, Covenant Renewed
- D’Arry Jone Frank: Casanova, Wee Dini
- David Mayer: HA Amber
- Deborah McDermott: Fine Hanoverian Stallion
- Donna Chaney: AA Sleepy Shire, Venus & Cupid
- Doris Lindner: Mini Cromwell
- Jennifer Danza: Little Pumpkin, Opus
- Kelly Savage: Very Little One
- Kitty Cantrell: Stablemate Mustang Family Mare and Foal
- Kristina Lucas-Francis: Constantine
- Laura Behning: Cardiff
- Sarah Rose: Cheveyo, Nevada
- Tina Lamport: Highflyer, Alchemist
- Yvonne Davey-Stevens: Frank