I am always looking for more bodies to customize and paint! I will take models in good condition as well as with chips, cracks, and even breaks.
All models must be inexpensive, since I try not to spend much on bodies. Most likely this means I’ll never own many resins, but I love to trade for them so I keep a list. If you have any of these for sale at a wonderfully low price, do let me know. I am not daunted by chips, cracks, breaks, flaking paint jobs, etc. Customized resins are okay too.
I may trade customizing services, finish work, or custom props for items on my want list. Please inquire.
Most coveted items are in bold.
Top quality Stablemate/Curio tack by Anna Kirby or Grace Ledoux (others considered)
Top quality Stablemate/Curio props
Breyers: Breeds of the World Andalusian, 2013 A King’s Mount
Peter Stone: Chips Pony
CollectA: Shire Mare, Hanoverian Stallion, Dartmoor Pony, Clydesdale Stallion
Maggie Bennett’s Pewter Micro Minis: Kat, Rolling Horse, Kladruber Stallion, Artan, Sahir
JAH May/June 1997 issue (Volume 24 Number 3)
- Brigitte Eberl: Malik
- Chris Jolly: Baby Doctor Bill, Nurse Ratchett, Mini Desi
- D’Arry Jone Frank: Casanova, Wee Dini
- David Mayer: HA Amber, HA Shetland Pony Stallion (SM)
- Deborah McDermott: Fine Hanoverian Stallion
- Diane Weeks: unknown mini donkey (c. 1998)
- Donna Chaney: Venus & Cupid, Mini Thoroughbred, SS Norman, Mini Dartmoor, Jumping Jack
- Kelly Savage: Very Little One, Union Jack
- Kitty Cantrell: Stablemate Mustang Family Mare and Foal
- Laura Behning: Cardiff
- Lora Speiser: Jewel
- Lynn Fraley: Netzky
- Morgen Kilbourn: Pixel
- Rob Donaldson: Silkwind
- Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig: Vixen, Imp
- Sarah Rose: Cheveyo, Nevada, Jezebel
- Stacey Tumlinson: Flaxley
- Tina Lamport: Highflyer, Alchemist
- Yvonne Davey-Stevens: Frank