I am hard at work on all the different performance props I need for Rugby’s debut. This was the carnage on my studio table last night. It looks better now, and more like props than like a hobby store vomited.
Speaking of which, I have found a lovely hobby store which also advertises itself as the largest in the northwest. It is pretty expansive, with everything I could want and more. I was particularly excited to finally find the elusive Testor’s Dull Cote, which I’ve been wanting to try. I don’t want to put it on my in-progress ASB (too many horror stories about switching fixitive mid-project) but I put a layer on one of my bases which I will be pastelling. I hope it works the wonders I’ve heard!