Today I finally got back to my hairy pony sculpt and a couple other put-aside pony projects.
When I last abandoned my pony he was pretty scary looking, as I was working in chunks to avoid ruining what I’d already done. I did the legs in one step, and then the shoulder, hip, and belly in another. His other side is still totally naked.
Today I made him look a little less scary by filling in his flank and armpit, and moving up his neck to his jaw.
This is still in the way beginning stages, and hopefully some day he’ll look like this:
While hairy pony was drying I did a bunch of sanding on two other in-progress models. It’s frustrating (and wasteful) when I keep having to re-primer models because they have little spot or lines or weird uneven bits. Maybe now I’ve got them all…
And I almost forgot… Luna the show jumping cow: