I am always looking for more bodies to customize and paint! I will take models in good condition as well as with chips, cracks, and even breaks.
All models must be inexpensive, since I try not to spend much on bodies. Most likely this means I’ll never own many resins, but I love to trade for them so I keep a list. If you have any of these for sale at a wonderfully low price, do let me know. I am not daunted by chips, cracks, breaks, flaking paint jobs, etc. Customized resins are okay too.
I may trade customizing services, finish work, or custom props for items on my want list. Please inquire.
Most coveted items are in bold.
Top quality Stablemate tack by Anna Kirby or Grace Ledoux (others considered)
Top quality Stablemate scale props
Breyers: Breeds of the World Andalusian, 2013 A King’s Mount
Peter Stone: Chips Pony
CollectA: Shire Mare, Hanoverian Stallion, Dartmoor Pony Stallion, Clydesdale Stallion, Standing Haflinger Foal
Maggie Bennett’s Pewter Micro Minis: Kat, Rolling Horse, Kladruber Stallion, Artan, Sahir
- Brigitte Eberl: Malik
- Chris Jolly: Baby Doctor Bill, Nurse Ratchett, Mini Desi
- D’Arry Jone Frank: Casanova, Wee Dini
- David Mayer: HA Amber
- Deborah McDermott: Fine Hanoverian Stallion
- Diane Weeks: unknown mini donkey (c. 1998)
- Donna Chaney: Venus & Cupid, Mini Thoroughbred, SS Norman, Mini Dartmoor
- Kelly Savage: Very Little One, Union Jack
- Kitty Cantrell: Stablemate Mustang Family Mare and Foal
- Laura Behning: Cardiff
- Lora Speiser: Jewel
- Lynn Fraley: Netzky
- Rob Donaldson: Silkwind
- Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig: Vixen, Imp
- Sarah Rose: Cheveyo, Nevada, Jezebel
- Stacey Tumlinson: Flaxley
- Tina Lamport: Highflyer, Alchemist
- Yvonne Davey-Stevens: Frank